Apcalis SX Oral Jelly 7x20mg
The medical name for Apcalis is Tadalafil and it belongs to the PDE-5 family of vasodilators. These drugs work by dilating the blood vessels in the body; particularly around the genital area. This in turn, allows stronger blood flow to enable an erection to take place.
Apcalis SX Oral Jelly (Tadalafil) is not an aphrodisiac and stimulation will be required to develop an erection.
Apcalis SX Oral Jelly (Tadalafil) is manufactured clinically by Ajanta Pharma.
To get the best from your treament, please read the following carefully.
The safe indicated dose of Apcalis SX Oral Jelly (Tadalafil) within a 24 hour period is 20mg (1 sachet). This medicine will become effective within 20 minutes. Effective treatment time is 36 - 72 hours. Always take this medicine with a large glass of water.
You should only take a Apcalis SX Oral Jelly (Tadalafil) when you plan to have sex — it is not intended as a regular medication.
Avoid large or fatty meals close to when you intend to take the medicine. Alcohol will reduce the effectiveness of this Apcalis SX Oral Jelly (Tadalafil).
Along with its needed effects, Apcalis SX Oral Jelly (Tadalafil) may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Commonly reported side effects of Apcalis SX Oral Jelly (Tadalafil) include: headache, flushing and nausea. See below for a comprehensive list of adverse effects.
Common Side Effects
These common side effects are connected to dehydration and usually diminish by increasing water intake.
- Facial redness or flushing
- Blocked nose
- Dryness in eyes
- Mild Nausea
- Muscle pain, back pain, pain in your arms or legs
Less Common Side Effects
The following side effects of Apcalis SX Oral Jelly (Tadalafil) may occur that usually do not need medical attention. These side effects are not dangerous and may normally diminish as your body adjusts to the medicine. Patients presenting with these side effects generally do not need to stop taking Apcalis SX Oral Jelly (Tadalafil).
Also, your health care professional may be able to tell you about ways to prevent or reduce some of these side effects. Check with your health care professional if any of the following side effects continue or are bothersome or if you have any questions about them:
- Light sensitivity
- Light-headed feeling, like you might pass out
- Ringing in your ears
- Slight blurred vision
- Slight blueness in vision
Serious Side Effects (Uncommon)
Although serious side effects are rare, if you experience any the following serious side effects, stop taking Apcalis SX Oral Jelly (Tadalafil) and seek emergency medical care immediately.
- Chest pain
- Dizziness during sex
- Erection longer than 4 hours (Priapism)
- Severe decrease or loss of vision
- Severe decrease or loss of hearing
Patients taking the following medicine types should NOT take Apcalis SX Oral Jelly (Tadalafil):
- Nitroglycerin medicines
- Nitroprusside medicines
- Amyl Nitrate (Recreationally known as poppers)
- Organ Donor Recipient medicines
- Azole antifungal medicines taken orally (topical creams for treatment of candida/ thrush are safe)
Apcalis SX Oral Jelly (Tadalafil) is not suitable for everyone. Patients under treatment for the following conditions; or any ongoing managed condition, should consult their doctor prior to taking Apcalis SX Oral Jelly (Tadalafil):
- Heart Related & Cardiovascular diseases including aortic stenosis, idiopathic hypertrophic subaortic stenosis and general ventricular outflow obstruction
- Stroke, myocardial infaction (heart attack) or serious arrhythmia
- Cardiac failure or coronary artery disease causing unstable angina
- Blood Pressure related diseases including Hypertension & Hypotension and patients with severley impaired autonomic control of blood pressure
- Resting hypotension (low blood pressure) of (BP <90/50)
- Resting hypertension (high blood pressure) of (BP >170/110)
- Retinitis pigmentosa (genetic disease of the retina)
- Sickle cell or other related anaemias
- HIV (specifically on treatment with protease inhibitors)
- Organ donor recipients
Apcalis SX Oral Jelly contains Tadalafil which acts on the erectile tissue of the penis to increase the blood flow to cause an erection. During sexual stimulation, nitric oxide is released in the erectile tissue of the penis which activates the enzyme guanylate cyclase.
Ajanta Pharma, the manufacturer of the whole Kamagra product line, is a global company specializing in the production of branded generics. Although the company originated in India, it has spread across 30 countries in Africa, Middle East and South East Asia.
Ajanta Pharma has two of its 7 facilities approved by the US FDA, while all of its manufacturing facilities are operating under the accreditation of the Indian FDA. Ajanta facilities were also built according to USFDA, UKMHRA, and WHO specifications.
Ajantra Pharma has more than 6500 employees worldwide, including a R&D team couting over 850 scientists working on innovative products for various markets across the globe.
The company is home to a wide range of products including anti-biotic, anti-malarial, anti-diabetic, cardiology, gynecology, orthopedics, pediatric, respiratory & general health products.
|Included in package||
|Effective treatment time||
36 - 72 hours